Holla guys! Today is fridayyy!!! weekend is tomorrow :D Alright, enough with excitement. Huhu. Now, I would like to share my very basic skincare routine. Very very not interesting like others because I'm a lazy person, so I do my routine minimaly. 1. Cleanser Firstly of course, we need to cleanse our face from dirt from our 9-6 on outside exposure right? Especially me, working every weekday, commute with the train to work and walk 1.6 km. Yeah, I've been exposed to outside most of my days. So the cleanser I wear is Hada Labo Hydra and Whitening Face Wash , cost me only RM 18 +++ and for one tube can last until one or two months. This cleanser one of my favorite because most of other drugstore cleanser leaves my skin felt tight after cleansing, but this cleanser leaves my skin smooth and no tight feeling. 2. Lotion/Toner. After cleansing, I dry-up my face with a clean towel and dabbed three or four drops of Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion (Green Label) on my face. T...
Hello, Goodmorning peeps. Wednesday is a good day, and today i'm working like usual. May I introduce myself, My name is Wawa, gonna-to-be 21 and stayed at Gombak, Selangor. That all my intro for today :p bcs if I explain everything about myself and it's gonna be not-so surprise to you guys to read my feed :p :p I'll tell myself more later in other feed hehe. So, the reason why I created this blog is because, I need some good interactions and expand my perspective to all. Somehow I'm tired for keeping this thoughts in my head forever, This way, my thoughts can be enhance and change my perspective.. and maybe you too :) I am still new in writings and need to improvise, so pardon for any mistakes I made. 😅 And still to figure what topics I will do next, yeah I always adore good writings and I'm trying to achieve it. Okay, here I reveal my some of my hobbies. I love exploring, exploring new things such as read some cool facts, watch so docu and etc.. I also enj...
Morning Peeps, Happy thursday! Yesterday was heavily raining and this morning, the weather seems great and beautiful! Today like usual, nothing interesting had happened yet.. Just sitting on my office chair and already finished some of my task earlier. So I would like to open some discussion/topic about love-life. Love-life. Some people face a very wonderful love-life and never experienced bad ones. And some people never felt the great ones. And also, some people face ups and downs in their relationships. Good and bad. All of us will face the same thing when you got involved in a relationship with someone you love. The specific person you love gotta need a suitable characteristic like choosing a candidate for hiring a worker, like: Appearances How He/She talks How He/She treated you Future plan???? I guess, (but these criteria mostly a woman look towards men right?) The researchers found that guys mostly finds his partner 70% on the appearances. But women, they just ...
Comments
Post a Comment