Skincare 101: My basic skincare routine.

Holla guys!

Today is fridayyy!!! weekend is tomorrow :D

Alright, enough with excitement. Huhu. Now, I would like to share my very basic skincare routine. Very very not interesting like others because I'm a lazy person, so I do my routine minimaly.

1. Cleanser

Firstly of course, we need to cleanse our face from dirt from our 9-6 on outside exposure right?  Especially me, working every weekday, commute with the train to work and walk 1.6 km. Yeah, I've been exposed to outside most of my days. So the cleanser I wear is Hada Labo Hydra and Whitening Face Wash, cost me only RM 18 +++ and for one tube can last until one or two months. This cleanser one of my favorite because most of other drugstore cleanser leaves my skin felt tight after cleansing, but this cleanser leaves my skin smooth and no tight feeling.




2. Lotion/Toner.

After cleansing, I dry-up my face with a clean towel and dabbed three or four drops of Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion (Green Label) on my face. The green label is suitable for oily and combination skin because of its light texture and absorbs quickly. I've finished for three bottles already and not instant results but still works wonderfully on my skin. The main function is to hydrate your skin, but not intensively. So it considered my base skincare. The price is RM 40++ on sale, for the normal price is around RM 50 and above.


There is another one of toner that I double wear which mean after using HL Hydrating Toner, I wear another layer because the toner has exfoliating properties and not suitable to put on your face without good moisturization and if not, you can break out easily. I introduce you, PIXI Glow Tonic. I only wear this tonic on nighttime, before sleep or after night shower. The function is to remove dead skin cells and reveal smooth and healthy glowing skin. For me, this tonic can be your additional skincare routine. Not an instance result, takes time too but worth to buy. Price RM 35 and above.

3. Serum.

After applying toner/lotion, four drops of Nano White Intensive Brightening Serum and massage thoroughly to the skin. This serum price is so affordable, RM 50 +++. The results are not instantly but can see the difference in one week if use it regularly without skipping in AM and PM. The texture is light and absorbs quickly. Good for skincare beginner. But, for sensitive skin need to aware of the ingredients, because contain alcohol and fragrance. Refer to this picture below from CosDNA.


The 'algin' can cause breakout and irritate to your skin if cannot tolerate with the ingredients. So, before you buy.. research thoroughly about your skin okay :)
4. Moisturiser

My very simple and light moisturiser, Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. Very cheap, only RM 18+++ for 125 ml and can last for five or six months depends on the amount you use it daily. It just a base for me before makeup, to make my makeup looks not so cakey and dry. Gives a dewy effect on makeup looks. 

5. Sunblock

Sunblock is so so so so important, like 1000 times important. Esp, I'm living in a tropical and humid country. Sunblock is essential to me. Some people think that sunblock is just an additional, not important to wear on daily routine skincare. But still! I want you guys, who read this post, pleasee please please, wear your sunblock. Men also need to wear sunblock ok! no exceptional. Skin cancer doesn't attack according to gender, it attacks people who expose too much UV and not wearing any sunblock. So please, buy your sunblock at the nearby drugstore for only RM 15 and above.

For my kind of sunblock, I wear Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Watery Gel for SPF 50+ PA ++++. To know how I apply the sunblock, you can read from imanabdulrahim blog. The price is around RM 58+++.


6. Acne Treatment

Lastly, for my acne treatment is Nixoderm Ointment. Very cheap and effective! for 17.7g is only RM 11++. This ointment contains three active ingredients which scientifically formulated to work against pimples, blackheads, itching, rashes and ringworm on the skin and scalp.

• Benzoic acid 6% - Anti-fungal properties
• Salicylic acid 2.5% - Keratolytic agent which treat and prevent acne
• Precipitated sulphur 4.6% - Mild anti-septic, anti-fungal and parasiticidal agent

That all from me! Thank you for reading :) any question can comment on the section below. 

Here is my current skin condition :)

Regards,

wawa 💕

Copyright by wazcvk.

Ref: WatsonsIman Abdul Rahim Blog, Google pictures and CosDNA.


Comments